Dynamic Systems Inc. has been pioneering Thermal-Mechanical Physical Simulation for 60 years. Join our team and be a part of a rapidly growing, exciting high-tech manufacturing firm. Located in scenic Poestenkill, NY (just outside of Troy, NY), employment at DSI offers:
> Potential for world-wide travel
> Competitive pay
> Opportunity to work with cutting edge research and technology
Current Opening: Mechanical Engineer
Due to Dynamic Systems Inc.’s continued global sales growth, we have an opportunity to add a Mechanical Engineer to our staff.
Leadingwilldemonstrate an outstanding ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment involving multi-tasking and the organization of complex project management objectives. Candidates for this position must demonstrate professional discipline, interpersonal skills, customer service and organizational skills, as well as the ability to acquire new skills on a timely basis. Candidates must have machine design and assembly experience, 3D parametric CAD skills, and the ability to generate design documentation and procedures for both internal and external customers. Knowledge and practical experience of electro-mechanical servo-hydraulic systems design, creativity and conceptualization skills, along with testing and troubleshooting capabilities are highly desirable.
You will be interacting with leading scientists and engineers at some of the most prestigious materials research laboratories in the world. You will be based out of our headquarters and manufacturing facility located in beautiful Poestenkill, NY, an eastern suburb of Albany, NY.
Desired Skills and Experience
- A 4-year degree in Mechanical Engineering with a minimum of 3 years work experience.
- Experience in a machine design and manufacturing environment.
- Experience with parametric design software with preference given to Autodesk Inventor.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Energetic and collaborative interpersonal skills.
- Superior business-to-business customer service skills.
- Strong ability to work independently, organize / prioritize work tasks to meet deadlines and learn on the job.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Mechanical aptitude, including but not limited to demonstrated ability / results in conceptualizing, designing, troubleshooting and successfully resolving electro-mechanical and servo-hydraulic system design and performance issues.
A competitive compensation and benefits package is available for the lead candidate.
If this position describes your talents and experience, and you know that you can help drive the success of our growing company, then we want to hear from you!
Please send resume and cover letter (as a MS Word or PDF file) identifying why you are the best candidate for this position to: Employment@gleeble.com.
DSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
No Phone Calls or Third-Party Recruiters please.
Resumes and cover letters can also be sent in hard copy to the address below:
DSI Human Resources Department
P.O. Box 1234 Poestenkill NY 12140 USA
Fax: (518) 283-3160